Blue Chuka is a dusty blue and brown bow tie crafted from partridge and pheasant feathers.
- Band collar wrap with an adjustable strap and hook closure - fits neck sizes 11" to 20".
- Bow tie dimensions are 2.5” tall and 4.5” wide.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for bow ties are hand-selected, giving each finished piece unique coloring.
- Each bow tie is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately five hours to make, start to finish.
About the Brand
Each piece from Brackish is designed to respectfully repurpose the beauty found in nature. Ethically sourced and handcrafted in Charleston, South Carolina, Brackish pieces are sure to turn heads! Peacock, turkey, goose, pheasant, and guinea feathers are featured in their collection of bowties, pocket squares, plum thicket pins, earrings, bracelets, and necklaces.