The Blythe pheasant pocket square is named after Blythewood, South Carolina where Ben's brother married the love of his life, Brandy Pope.
- Each pocket square measures 3.5" wide and 6.5" tall.
- Grosgrain fabric is used for the pocket square insert.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each pocket square are hand-selected, giving each piece a unique coloring.
- Each pocket square is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
About the Brand
Each piece from Brackish is designed to respectfully repurpose the beauty found in nature. Ethically sourced and handcrafted in Charleston, South Carolina, Brackish pieces are sure to turn heads! Peacock, turkey, goose, pheasant, and guinea feathers are featured in their collection of bowties, pocket squares, plum thicket pins, earrings, bracelets, and necklaces.